


We had a fabulous day yesterday! As much as we love our kids, I couldn't wait for Kaleb's football season to be over so we could enjoy some Alabama football! We conjured up a babysitter (thanks, Kadileigh!) and took ourselved down to the Quad kidless. :) Had a great visit with Jonathan and Molly, who graciously fed us, too!
There were plenty of tickets to be found on the Quad, and I'm glad I held out for my no-sun-in-my-eyes, covered, lower deck, no-LSU-fans-in-the-immediate-vicinity tickets. It was SO crowded, but great to be in Bryant-Denny stadium. There's NO place like Alabama football's home!
There was some nail-biting, but in the end, it was SO worth it! It took us forever to get out of the stands, as no one wanted to leave (except the visiting LSU section, ha!) We had a wonderful "date day" and came home to hugs and kisses and a clean house! Wow!
Roll Tide!
No comments:
Post a Comment