I've decided to start blogging. Hey... don't roll your eyes at me! :) This way, I won't clog up Facebook with my minute by minute status updates of my trivial life. Friends won't be forced to hide me, and they won't be forced to come here and read about my life, either! Although, there will still be a few of you who come read about me anyway, in spite of yourselves, and will still roll your eyes... but hey, it'll be of your own free will! :P
It was hard coming up with a name for a blog. I mean, I'm only the 13th trillioneth person to start a blog, and names are getting kinda scarce. There was a nice little tutorial... go with something simply. Easy to read and remember. Something about yourself or your blogging topic. Well.... there's really no topic. And I'm boring as heck, so it was really hard to think of something.
In the end, I chose "To Be Called Mama" because it can represent such a diverse group of meanings. It can start a plethora of sentences such as, "To be called Mama, one must spend three days wearing the same pajamas, while washing and drying 15 loads for all the other members of this household, so that they may change clothes into something more preferrable several times a day." Or "to be called Mama, one must give birth to a child." Which we all know is absolutely not true.
For me, I chose the title because it represents the single most important goal I've ever reached in my life...... to be called Mama. While I'm tired, stressed out, over booked, and underpaid, I simply have the best position I can imagine in this life... and I wouldn't change it for the world.
Something you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy..
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment